Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HOW TO ORDER???

Sms/Call : 019-9613773 (actually, I prefer using email because we will have a black & white regarding the order)
By email : aimi_jalina@yahoo.com (once email, please sms to notify me)

Free delivery within TEMERLOH & MENTAKAB area ONLY (within 5-10km only)

However, we do offer delivery (on weekends & depends ion our schedule) within Jengka & Triang (with delivery charges, min RM15 above - depends on location).

Please note the details of your order : flavour, quantity, topping, wordings etc.

*** Notes ***
1- Please place your order at least 5 days in advance.

2- For orders below RM100, FULL PAYMENT is required before I can proceed with the order.

3- For large amount of orders, must be placed 1 month in advance & deposit required 2 weeks before the pick-up date....

4- Booking required 50% deposit (I have to ask for deposit to avoid any cancellation), and the balance can be paid on the day of your pick-up date. If the order need to be delivered to particular person, I need to ask for FULL PAYMENT before I can proceed with the order.

5- Please bank in the deposit to my account (refer to details below) and email + sms me payment details once done. Receipt of payment is required.

6- Any cancellation of orders, please made via SMS only.

Name : Aimi Jalina Abdul Jalil

Acc #1 (Maybank) : 106052352317

or

Acc #2 (CIMB) : 06100057588526

Please do not hesitate to call me if u have any enquiry about our products and TQ very much for your order and support.

No comments: